About the Team
Our team manages and operates DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible…..at scale.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Manager, Vendor Success to help our customer experience team manage support quality with the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. This person will enhance the quality of the customer support experience by partnering with support vendors (BPOs) to ensure their quality meets DoorDash expectations, including CSAT and other support metrics.
You will report to DoorDash's Senior Manager, Vendor Success – Global Support Operations. You will be based in one of DoorDash's core offices with the option to return to offices as they reopen regionally.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Create new and use existing reporting to identify areas to improve CSAT and productivity through quality monitoring.
- Execute quality monitoring programs that result in measurable behavioral changes in agents.
- Identify and report on trends early and often.
- Partner with training and content to reinforce compliance with new launches, processes, and policies.
- Maintain multiple sites quality performance within a calibrated target
- Perform weekly CSAT calibrations with vendor partners.
- Identify, recommend, and formulate process and project improvements
- Work cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity for DoorDash to improve its business by understanding customer needs.
- Other projects assigned by management or as needed
- This role may require 20% travel (International and Domestic).
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields or an additional four years of work experience in quantitative or business areas.
- You have 3+ years of support operations experience managing support KPIs such as CSAT.
- You have driven operations excellence and quality improvements across multiple support sites.
- You are analytical and data-driven, with experience distilling large data sets to actionable insights – root cause analysis is your specialty.
- You know how to present complex information clearly and concisely with strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- You are well-organized and attentive to detail, with impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Have an owner mentality, focused on quality, output-driven, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Veterinary Staffing Specialist (Remote) – Atlanta, GA
Veterinary Staffing Specialist (Remote) – Orlando, FL
Veterinary Technician Recruiter (Remote) (copy) – Tampa, FL
Veterinary Technician Recruiter (Remote) – Houston, TX
Vice President, Financial Services Sales – Remote