Trainee Estate Agent – Battersea Login to Save this vacancy
About The Role
If you want to work in a dynamic environment where hard work and dedication are encouraged and rewarded above all else, look no further. At Foxtons, we are a meritocratic environment, meaning you have the opportunity to be in control of your own career progression, with an award winning learning and development team here to help you kick start this exciting career opportunity. We will set you up with everything you could possibly need to succeed from a competitive salary and commission structure, to a fully expensed company car.
Dividing your time between our dynamic café-style offices and being out and about on viewings means that no two days are ever the same. You will build relationships with buyers and tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements before whisking them off to view some of the thousands of properties we have on our register.
When not on viewings it is imperative that our vendors and landlords are kept constantly updated and you will be responsible for handling negotiations and queries. Once a sale/let has been agreed it is up to you, with the help of your manager and valuer, to oversee and manage the entire process as swiftly as possible. This includes dealing with solicitors, the signing of contracts, and the most rewarding part of the job – handing over the keys!
Aside from a positive mindset, the willingness to learn, and the motivation to develop, the only requirement to be considered for this opportunity is a valid UK or EU driving licence. A strong work ethic and resilience is beneficial, but the want and desire to have fun at work is mandatory.
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Fully expensed company car, iPhone, and operating costs
- Comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- Incentives including international all expenses paid weekends away
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, and access to a coaching platform
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help our customers find their dream home or unlock the true value of their property investment. Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of over 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the knowledge and expertise that our customers expect from us, whist our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.