Technology & Global Services Communications & Training Consultant (Remote)
Medical Devices Company
Franklin Lakes, NJ
Roles & Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities will include:
• Manage Early Adopter communications and feedback
• Coordinate train-the-trainer sessions with the vendor and internal stakeholders
• Gather feedback from various groups
• Prepare necessary supplemental training decks, visual aids, FAQs, videos, etc.
• Ideate on opportunities to drive engaging training across the organization
• Identify tangible metrics to track training participation
• Coordinate and ensure successful delivery of training sessions for the organization by trainers
• Updating the TGS intranet site, as necessary
• Supporting the Communication & OCM lead on additional communications needs, as necessary
Candidates will be asked to submit one (1) writing sample and one-two (1-2) instructional samples.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Skills & Certifications
• Strong technical writing skills, with samples
• Strong instructional design skills, with samples
• Ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts in a simplified manner
• Ability to work quickly and deliver results with short timelines
• Highly collaborative work style, working effectively across all organizational levels
• High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
• Familiarity of Adobe Premiere Pro is ideal.
Eligibilities & qualifications
The ideal candidate should have a proven experience in leading successful technology training across large, global organizations with strong written, design, and oral communication skills.
Additionally, the candidate should also possess:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in communication, journalism, change management, or a related field.
• 5+ experience in business supporting the communications and/or training needs of IT, security, R&D, or related technical fields
Technology Operations Analyst – Remote: – New York, NY
Telephony Project Manager – Remote
Tier 1 Customer Support – Tickets, Chats, Phones – Food Delivery (2697) – Remote
Traveling Medical Director – Remote – Nationwide – Remote
Treasury Manager – Remote