Shift: Saturday – Monday 19:30 to 07:30 — £527.85
Our people are Heroes
We think our people here at Samworth Brothers are the best out there! So, let’s talk about them first.
We are constantly in awe of their dedication to get the job done and the commitment they show. We are also super proud of having such a multicultural team of welcoming, spirited people who look out for each other’s interests and thrive on getting the job done but having fun doing it. In fact, half of our people have been with us for more than 5 years …and many a lot longer than that.
They all have the same mission in mind – to keep our lines running and to be truly proud of what goes out the door. No matter the challenge, they all come together…. because that’s what families do.
So what’s the job all about?
Our Technical Operator roles at Samworth Brothers won’t hang about for long. That’s because the people who’ll apply for them are full of energy and lightning quick.
They lead the people in the department or line to become a motivated and engaged team, through organisation of job rotation, conducting performance and probation reviews within the correct timelines, staff training, coaching, appropriate delegation, and regular communication of team performance.
They are champions for health & safety and live and breathe the Samworth Brothers purpose and values.
- Saturday to Monday – 19:30-07:30 — £527.85
- Full-time opportunities
Up, up and away!
So what about the next job after this one. What about Progression?
Management role? Now you’re talking. We love the idea that you could come in here and really make something of yourself. So we’ll encourage you every step of the way—all you have to do is show us that sparkle of innovation.
The incredible perks
Being a food product perfectionist has some incredible perks:
- Company pension scheme that matches your contributions
- Access to health and well-being support, such as healthcare, optical and dental discounts
- Colleague discounts on selected shopping, cinema, restaurants, travel and more
- Onsite restaurant
- Free on-site parking
- A refer-a-friend scheme (that gives you money for successfully recommending people to join us)
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Level 2 Food Safety training
- Full health and safety training
- Aviva Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Quality Life Discount scheme
- Retirement Savings plan (with x4 salary life assurance)
- Digital GP
- Profit Share scheme
- Employee assistance plan
These amazing opportunities are based at The Cornwall Bakery, in Callington which produces hot eating savoury pastry, pies, savoury slices, pasties, and rolls.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.