Job Ref: MF8950
Salary: Up to £100k
Job Type: Full Time
Technical Lead/Lead developer/Development Team Leader required by sophisticated maturing start up that is being driven by some of the smartest brains in the industry.
We are looking for an amazing hands-on Technical Lead to join a genuinely fantastic small team and to be responsible for reviewing, designing and implementing high quality software in line with Agile process and current contemporary tech stack as well as their future ambitions.
- Architect, code, test, document, implement new features, diagnose, and optimize current code base to make it robust and scalable for the future state of the platform
- Leading the Development team technically, writing and maintaining clean, and testable code
- Working closely with Product team and Senior Business Stakeholders
- Be a significant contributor in Agile Scrum development ceremonies, including planning, daily stand-ups,demos, sprint reviews and retros
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process and best practices
- Manage source code control, software integration, and software releases
- Team player, collaborator, problem solver and values results over effort
- 3+ years’ experience as Technical Lead or similar
- SaaS, Agile, Scrum, TDD, Bitbucket, CI/CD, API’s
- HTML, CSS, SCSS, TypeScript, UML, Microservices
- Good working knowledge of unit testing & integration testing frameworks
- AWS, Kubernetes, Java, Kotlin, Groovy, Node, MySQL, Redis, Python, Shell/Bash, Unix/Linux
- Very good at written and communicating in English
Please note: Our client cannot offer sponsorship for this role.