Tiger Recruitment Ltd.
A boutique investment firm is looking for a proactive Team PA to support their successful and busy Investment team in the heart of the West End.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a varied and fast paced Team PA role with lots going on, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using their initiative! Typical duties include:
• Full administrative support, including handling confidential information
• Booking of complex travel, mostly across Europe and the UK for the whole team
• Processing of expenses
• Preparation presentations, board packs, letters and memos
• Extensive diary management
• Maintaining contact database
• Liaison with external stakeholders
• Providing cover as and when required for the other administrative team members
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a sparky, on the ball PA with proven experience supporting a busy team, strong organisational skills and high attention to detail.
• Excellent prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong team player
• Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrable ability to find creative solutions
• Calm under pressure
• Flexible approach, prioritising the needs of the team and the business
• Competent in MS Office
• Proactive, friendly personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude
This role will pay up to £40k (DOE)
• 25 days holiday
• Hours 9:00am – 6:00pm – plus hybrid working
• Private Health Care and Life Insurance
• Discretionary performance bonus
• Excellent location, in a collaborative work environment
• Social team with regular drinks/social events
This a lovely, varied role where you’ll really need to be able to hit the ground running in a dynamic, team environment. We are looking to shortlist this role ASAP, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.