Prestige Nursing Care
Liverpool L5 9YJ
Pay Rates & Shift patterns
- £10.00- £12.00
- Weekly pay
- Mileage paid at 35p per mile – class 1 business insurance needed
- Shift patterns may vary – including alternate weekends
*Our top incentives for you!*
Refer and receive for £500 with our ‘Who’s your plus one?’ incentive – T&C’s apply, please speak to your local Recruitment Officer or Branch Manager for more details.
Prestige Nursing & Care Liverpool are seeking dedicated and passionate Support Workers to join our local friendly branch. You will work delivering person centred, specialised care to your clients in their own homes on a one to one basis. This will enable you to maintain a clinical and supportive overview of your client
Have you had experience caring for a loved one?
Do you want to start a new and rewarding Career in Care?
Experience is preferred, however, full Intro to Care Training is given with full support from the branch team.
Drivers are required due to the nature of the role.
The shift patterns may vary and every other weekend as a requirement.
What we can offer you!
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Blue Light Card Discount Scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working
- Telephone / Video link interviews available
- Ongoing training and development (Online eLearning modules)
- Weekly pay
- Accrued annual leave
- Working with a supportive and friendly team
- Employee Assistance programme 24/7 365 days a year (confidential support)
What we are looking for from you!
- Able to provide x2 satisfactory, professional references
- A caring, compassionate nature and enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care
- Access to own transport is desirable.
Care Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Provide personal care and support to vulnerable adults
- Administer medications as and when required
- Document and maintain accurate records of care provided
- Be sensitive to the needs of people from a variety of backgrounds
- Be punctual, courteous, and reliable.
Please apply either via this job board or you can contact our Liverpool recruiter, Karen on 07881 517161 or email [email protected]
In line with CQC & Care Inspectorate regulations, we require and will undertake Enhanced DBS/PVG, Right to Work, Reference and Employment History checks in line with Government guidelines for this role and safer recruitment best practice. Whilst we endeavour to keep the recruitment process as short as possible, due to the nature of these important checks there may be extension to timelines. All our clients are equally entitled to have their needs met in a safe, fair and balanced way. Prestige Nursing & Care colleagues are responsible for promoting Equal Opportunities for all and for challenging any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any client or colleague on the grounds of race, religion, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, identity or any other perceived difference.
Prestige Nursing & Care are unable to provide Sponsorship for overseas candidates. Applicants must have proof of right to work in the UK. It is a requirement to provide an overseas police check dated within the last 3 months of being in the UK if you have lived outside of the UK for longer than a year in the last 5 years.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing & Care is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application. For more information, please visit our Candidate Privacy Notice on our website.
Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close this role early.