Student Electronics Engineer
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd.
As a Student Electronics Engineer, you will be working both independently and as part of a team to develop and maintain Apollo products. This role will encompass the creation and maintenance of the required tools and processes.
You will be:
- Exposed to our design processes, and actively participate in the development of new products and facilities.
- Introduced to PSpice modelling and participate in a study aiming to characterise and model electronic components.
- Supporting the team with any high-priority work that might be required.
The successful student will have:
- Completed 2 years of study and courses in relevant Hardware subjects.
- Knowledge of circuit theory, electronic component technologies and Pspice simulation.
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible attitude and a passion for innovation.
- Good organisation skills and be comfortable working with some degree of uncertainty.
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you!
Just so you know, we review CV’s as we receive them, and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Apollo and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.