Strategic Account Manager, Health Systems
Our mission is to enable equitable access to exceptional care, improving quality of life for every population. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform virtual care and positively impact the health and lives of every patient.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. 98point6 employees planning to work in the office will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager with a track record of success in owning and growing strategic relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing a plan to effectively support our Health Systems channel, which is essential to our company’s long-term mission and growth strategy.
- Contribute to the organization's long-term strategy by ensuring success of our health systems channel
- Establish and manage the health system relationship across multiple departments including executive, clinical, marketing, IT, and program management
- Collaborate with health system clients to define integration and workstream requirements across the organization
- Manage effective communication of the 98point6 value proposition, product features and expectations with client
- Own client loyalty and satisfaction, as measured by survey results, retention, and growth of account
- Analyze and identify business challenges and opportunities, and make strategic and tactical recommendations to address them
- 7+ years health system account management experience, with a proven track record of measurable success is preferred
- Experience with implementing and managing EMR, health technologies, SaaS or consulting solutions in the health system market, targeting all levels of organizations
- Deep knowledge of health systems and healthcare is preferred
- Outstanding external and internal stakeholder engagement, communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Meticulous organizational skills – including the ability to identify a goal, document a plan, and work across teams to execute the plan
- Proficient on Excel (Pivot Tables, vLookups, IF functions, Sumifs)
- Expectation of 25% travel required
- This position requires compliance with Covid-19 vaccination policies and standards which may be set from time to time by external third parties, such as meeting or conference organizer
- Requires adherence to hospital systems onsite credentialing standards (COVID vaccination, flu shots, TB test…)
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
The salary range for incoming hires for this position is $103,630-$147,150. At 98point6, compensation decisions are dependent on a variety of factors, including a candidate’s experience and scope of responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition team will help you understand how your direct experience will be considered.Our comprehensive benefits package includes*:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k matching
- 18 days of PTO + 2 week paid winter holiday closure
- 10 paid company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- 8 days of sick and safe time
- Holistic health and wellness stipend
- Parental leave for both the primary and secondary parent
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*These benefits apply to full-time, permanent positions. If you are applying for a part-time or temporary role, please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner about benefits eligibility. Benefits are subject to change at any time at the discretion of 98point6.
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.
Strategic Sales Executive – Cloud & Edge Computing – Remote – Massachusetts
Subcontract Programme Manager – Remote
Superintendent – Remote
Supply Chain Internship Stock Order – Summer 2023 – Remote
System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) – Los Angeles, CA