We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join our team based at our Ling Hall Plant, Warwickshire.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage and be accountable for the safe, efficient and cost-effective operation of the Plant. This includes all aspects of H&S, Quality & Environmental and the control of contractors.
- Have overall day to day responsibility for managing the site and leading a team of operational staff, focusing on delivering exceptional SHE and Quality standards and meeting financial and operational targets.
- You will manage and deliver the Operations strategy within the Asphalt Business and be responsible for people development and instilling a culture of health and Safety best practise, by driving a culture of SHE continuous improvement.
- Maintain, update and administer all files, records, information and documentation to comply with H&S legislation, company procedures, Environmental permitting and site planning conditions.
- Work flexibly across varying shift patterns and be available to support the operational needs of the Asphalt Plant. Unsociable hours will be required on occasion.
Key skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- SHE NVQ level 3 / QCF level 4
- IOSH / NEBOSH would also be an advantage
- IT literate to perform required tasks and responsibilities
A full driving licence is essential for you to be considered for this role as you will be required to drive a company van.
What you can expect from us:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Sharesave scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to our employee benefits platform, giving you discounts on a wide variety of high street shops and brands
Ready to apply?
Please click to apply, attaching an up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, if you apply to this role, your interest and details will remain confidential; we will not contact your employer as part of the application and/or interview process.