Senior Strategic Alliance Manager
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
To achieve and accelerate our mission, we are partnering with a Strategic Alliance ecosystem that consists of health plans, PBMs, and health service providers to help us grow and scale.
We are looking for a seasoned professional who will drive the activation and success of our largest Strategic Alliances. S/he will set the strategic direction for the partnership, build best in class relationships with external and internal stakeholders, and quarterback day-to-day execution to successfully manage and grow the partnership.
The Senior Strategic Alliance Manager will report to the Senior Director, Strategic Alliances, alongside a cadre of other Senior Strategic Alliances Managers and Strategic Alliance Managers.
The ideal candidate for this role can be located anywhere across the U.S.. Omada is a remote-first environment that allows for both remote work and in-office collaboration, when needed.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Take overall ownership and accountability for Omada’s relationship for one of our largest Strategic Alliance partners, setting a strategic vision and goals, and managing progress toward those
- Lead external relationships with the Alliance partner, including by mapping key Omada and partner stakeholders to drive alignment and success and by conducting regular business reviews with the Alliance to assess progress and deepen partnership
- Provide Alliances with an exceptional Omada experience, delivered efficiently and enabled by internal Omada teams
- Collaborate with the Alliance Delivery Lead (your operational/technical counterpart) to bring new expansion opportunities to life; serve as a point of escalation to resolve operational issues
- Develop and execute measurable activation plans to meet both organizations’ goals with the partnership, including growth and expansion
- Manage and help grow the sales pipeline through the partner channel, with responsibility for revenue growth
- Partner with internal cross-functional Executives and teams (across Sales, Customer Success, Member Support, Marketing, Product, Clinical…) to deliver on both strategy and day-to-day operations
- On behalf of your Alliances, collaborate with Omada teams to progress thinking and innovation on products and services
The successful candidate for this role is likely to have:
- 5+ years healthcare experience in managing external business relationships with partners/alliance or clients (account management, channel management, customer success, management consulting…)
- Thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous fast-paced environment — has the bias-for-action and resourcefulness to find a way to get stuff done
- Ability to both think long-term/strategic, and excellent attention to detail to quarterback day-to-day operations
- Strong accountability and organizational skills — can drive and follow-through on complex, cross-functional workstreams to deliver high-quality results on-time
- Honor Omada’s values: Start with Trust, Seek Context, Act Boldly, Deliver Results, Succeed Together, Remember Why We’re Here.
- Internal Candidates Only: Have worked at Omada for 12+ months
This is a high impact and high visibility role within Omada. You will be accountable for a relationship that makes up an important and growing percent of Omada’s sales. Done well, this role will:
- Make a significant impact on Omada’s future by driving enrollments and sales.
- Serve as an internal advocate for your Alliance partner, influencing decisions and strategic direction of the business
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in digital health or high-growth, mid-stage company environments
- Experience working with clinically-complex solutions and earning the trust of large, complex customers
- Management consulting experience
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visitwww.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of compensation ranges for this role in the following geographies:
New York State and Washington State Ranges: $214,400 – $258,000, Colorado Compensation Ranges: $196,960 – $236,200
Range is indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets. Base salary is approximately 80% – 85% of total compensation range. This role is also eligible for equity grants. The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Senior Strategist – Remote
Senior Vice President Business Aviation – Americas – Remote
Senior, NetSuite Managed Services (Remote) – New York, NY
Service Desk Engineer (Partial Remote) – New York, NY
Service Desk Engineer (Partial Remote) – Newport Beach, CA