Senior Salesforce BSA – Marketing – REMOTE – US
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
The Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (BSA) – Marketing role will be responsible for leveraging business process understanding to capture and assess user requirements to deliver holistic solutions that meet team/company goals. You will be part of a core team responsible for designing, building and maintaining the Salesforce platform and related technologies for the Marketing operations department
About the Team
The Business Systems team’s mission is to drive a coherent, integrated backbone of supporting software systems that is architected for growth, efficiency, and scale. The team is responsible for the overall global information strategy including systems design, architecture, and roadmap. The Business Systems team is an agile organization which helps improve company efficiency and support strategic business initiatives in partnership with its respective business stakeholders
What You Will Do
- Work with business partners to define and document user stories, existing and to-be business processes and functional requirements
- Effectively communicate business requirements to technical resources for custom development and testing
- Deliver Salesforce.com platform updates as a core member of a team responsible for the design, development, testing and release of enhancements and projects
- Contribute to cross functional projects for technical development that involve integration between Salesforce and other applications
- Collaboration with business stakeholders on improving business processes and related technical solution
What You Will Bring
- 7+ years delivery experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing systems . Having the Salesforce Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud certification as well as the Business analyst certification is a plus
- 7+ years experience in a business systems delivery team, preferably for a company that experienced hyper growth
- Knowledge of key business processes, including pipeline generation, campaign management, lead routing, and attribution
- Good understanding of marketing technologies such as Allocadia and Segment
- Experience with integrating Marketing tech stack with Salesforce
At Confluent, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including work history, education, professional experience and location. This position has an annual estimated salary of $124,800 – $143,500 USD, an annual bonus, and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience and work location. In addition, Confluent offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about our benefits click HERE.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of job applicants and prospective employees.
Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer (US Remote Available) – Dallas, TX
Senior Scrum Master – Contract-to-hire – Remote – Montvale, NJ
Senior SOC Lead (Remote – Central Region, US) – Mandiant – Austin, TX
Senior Software Engineer – Audio Editing – Remote
Senior Software Engineer (Remote) – New York, NY