Senior Recruiter – Work From Home
Island County, WA
Bachelor's degree in human resources management, or similar. Please refer to the job advert for further information.n
For remote colleagues outside of the Philippines, we pay a USD monthly salary, provide an equipment and telecommunications allowance and will invite teams to our HQ for regular team building visits.
WE BUILD SOLUTIONS THAT MATTER.
Established in 2012, uPraxis is on a mission to build innovative products for individuals, small to medium business and the world’s best and biggest organizations. Our focus and passion is on experimenting, prototyping and discovering innovative ways to solve business problems using advanced technology.
WHY JOIN US?
Besides the challenge and premiums, you get to be part of a growing company whose drive to succeed is propelled by the positive impact our products and services will have on our clients and their employees. We are not only customer focused, but we are also employee-centric. Our business culture treats every member of the team as a human and not as an industrial part. This approach is our key in winning clients both big and small.
We are excited to hear from you!
Responsible for sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective employees to find the perfect match for a company's long-term goals.
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, linkedin, online job sites, etc
- Coordinates with HR for onboarding process to ensure all the necessary requirements are completed and filed promptly and accurately
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
- Report sourcing channels effectiveness
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Formatting of resumes and creation of profile summaries according to a predetermined standard
- Make sure recruitment SLA’s for each targeted industry are met.
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
- Forecast industry trends, anticipating movements in the market, the interests of clients, and the efficiency of our business itself, and advise leadership accordingly
- Regularly update our market research spreadsheet to make sure our rates are competitive in the market.
- Execute accurate reporting, enabling the department to analyze options and make financial recommendations that align with company objectives
- Perform assigned task on time with quality.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Socially adept but with strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication verbal and written.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Compliance with security principles, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, laws and regulations.
- Commitment and adherence to the company’s core value.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects and deliver effectively against timelines.
- Submit weekly reports detailing steps taken, channels sourced, request date, request closed, number of candidates presented per client.
- KPI’s: Candidates per Hire, Cost per Hire, Retention rate, Turnover Rate
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience as a recruiter, acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Preferably with experience in managing Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!
Full-TimeApply For Job
Senior Salesforce BSA – Marketing – REMOTE – US – Portland, OR
Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer (US Remote Available) – Dallas, TX
Senior Scrum Master – Contract-to-hire – Remote – Montvale, NJ
Senior SOC Lead (Remote – Central Region, US) – Mandiant – Austin, TX
Senior Software Engineer – Audio Editing – Remote