Senior Product Engineer
NBG Home is one of the largest home decor manufacturing companies and importers in the world. In our DNA is a history and a passion for home decor. NBG Home is built on a foundation of proven track records: our brands have decades upon decades of success meeting customer needs and creating incredible products. Together, we are the future of affordable home decor.
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Engineer, based Remote. The Sr. Product Engineer will partner with internal teams to complete product benchmarking, develop product specifications, review product testing protocols, and resolve product quality, safety & compliance issues.
• Engineering project management including product benchmarking, product specifications development, and test protocol development
• Conduct financial and value-based calculations, summarize the findings for the business in presentation quality format and communicate findings to key stakeholders
• Complete resolution of product quality, safety and compliance concerns
• Provide general product Engineering guidance and knowledge or evaluations to internal customers for the accomplishment of short-term and long-term company goals
• Work with external customers to resolve product issues and to provide corrective and preventive action plans
• Liaise with test labs to ensure product can comply with test protocols and work to resolve product test failures
• Provide engineering support for factory onboarding by helping to resolve retailer and regulatory non-compliances
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in cross-functional team environment
• Business acumen and understanding of product development life cycle
• Ability to use standard hand tools and lab equipment such as technical measuring equipment, power tools and pneumatic tools.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and documentation
• Familiarity with basic statistical data analysis techniques
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering; mechanical engineering preferred
• 5 years relevant experience.
• 3 years developing furniture products
Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, crouching, crawling, speaking, listening, excellent vision
OTHER JOB-RELATED REQUIREMENTS
• Travel: This position requires some domestic, and some international travel approximately 10%.
MUST be authorized to work in the United States.
Senior Product Manager – Pharma – North Carolina OR REMOTE!! – United States
Senior Product Manager – Remote – Massachusetts
Senior Program Director, Enterprise Systems – Remote
Senior Python Developer – Remote
Senior QA Engineer – IASP Team (Fully Remote in select locations) – Remote