Senior Order Management Representative (B2B – Remote Opportunity)
New York, NY
At Nespresso we place people and specialty coffee at the heart of what we do. As part of our team, you'll be empowered to inspire, care, act, and innovate to reach your full potential and reimagine what coffee can be. We're committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience that elevates our community, suppliers, farmers, and each other, channeling our growth-minded spirit to set new standards in global coffee culture. Quality, sustainability, diversity and inclusion are core to who we are and critical to our vision of driving positive change. Throughout our factories, boutiques, and office locations, Nespresso careers are brimming with first-rate opportunities to push the boundaries of coffee exploration.
The Senior Order Management Representative will accompany Nespresso USA’s different B2B strategic customers (Horeca and Office Key Accounts and Distribution Partners) throughout their lifecycle, understanding their specific needs and creating sales opportunities. With your functional, service and sales expertise, you will act as the Customer’s first point of contact for support at Nespresso Professional, engaging with them and becoming their trusted business partner in close collaboration with the Field Sales organization. This role is a remote-based opportunity.
• Understand Nespresso customers and consumers.
• Develop deep knowledge of our customer segments, understanding their specific needs both spoken and unspoken and creating sales opportunities.
• Manage B2B outbound campaigns to maximize sales opportunities, service and retain customers.
• Provide impactful advice and information on contracts, products and services.
• Analyze and understand customers history and activity, proactively identifying needs and sales opportunities, in tight collaboration with the sales team.
• Meet and exceed key objectives in sales and service by handling inbound & outbound customer service calls with individualized premium service.
• Handle B2B prospects, identify leads opportunities, take orders, handle machine questions, answer information requests or complaints and bring the most appropriate answer/solution in accordance with guidelines for first contact resolution and database integrity.
• Capture and continuously update contract, machine and customer data in the system.
• Understand the business impacts linked to the creation and closing of customer contracts.
• Proactively manage soon to be expired contracts providing appropriate solutions aligned with customers' needs, proactively upgrade customers' contract according to their needs.
• Deep dive into B2B customer inquiries that cannot be solved immediately over the phone and suggest solutions adapted to customer needs within SLAs.
• Become a lead expert for B2B Nespresso products, contracts, services and processes.
• Understand and master the different contracts SLAs, service levels, terms & conditions in order to act accordingly and minimize after sales interventions.
• Coordinate and dispatch technical intervention service orders in a timely and accurate manner within SLAs regarding machine park installations, repairs, maintenances, renewals, swaps activities.
• Qualify with attention customer interactions (grounds of request).
• Raise valuable customer insights to management or relevant stakeholder: feedbacks, insights, suggestions to shape meaningful actions for the customer experience.
• Proactively recommend new & improved ways of working across all CRC tasks both in & outsourced to continuously raise the bar & improve the customer journey & lifecycle.
• Build brand equity conveying the Nespresso Professional story by using the most appropriate language for each touchpoint.
• Show great sensitivity towards the impact that each word and phrasing can have on recipients
• Master the art of voice modulation, adapting it to each specific culture/context.
• On the phone: converse with customers in a professional way, showing real interest for their situation and deep knowledge of their contract. business organization and context, striving to find the most appropriate solutions for them.
• For written touchpoints: craft effective messages showing professionalism, impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation, showing full understanding and appreciation of the customer's priorities and using the appropriate level of formality, depending on the touchpoint (for example Email).
• High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1+ years of customer-service experience required, preferably in a customer contact center.
• Previous or current work experience in a B2B environment (offices and/or hotels restaurants, cafés) ideally in a customer service or commercial function working with account management is desired.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) required.
• Must have excellent customer service, communication (oral and written), organization, stakeholder management and follow-up skills.
• Must possess strong time management and teamwork skills, as well as be detail-oriented.
• Must be highly collaborative cross-functionally, especially with the Sales Force and the technical team.
• Must have a proactive mindset, ready to take initiatives whenever needed to better service B2B customers and improve their experience with the brand, within compliancy rules and defined framework.
• Should demonstrate confidence with making outbound calls and cold calling, with the ability to take rejection and learn from it.
• Must be willing and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Candidates must have open availability and flexibility working shifts morning/afternoons/evenings remotely as the business requires periodically.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 5% based on the needs of the team and the business.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
Nestlé Nespresso USA is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at .
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Senior Process Improvement Analyst – Healthcare (100% Remote) – Los Angeles, CA
Senior Process Improvement Analyst – Healthcare (100% Remote) – Remote
Senior Product Designer – UX (Remote) – United States
Senior Product Designer, Design Systems – Remote
Senior Product Engineer – Remote