Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst- Full Time- Leeds, United Kingdom
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Come and join Sulzer Leeds as our Senior Finance Analyst. We are looking for an individual who will help support our small, friendly finance team. You will support the treasury function and provide banking support to the department. If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated, eager to achieve and have a keen eye for detail we would love to hear from you!
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Processing FEC (Forward exchange contracts) requests and chasing sales and procurement to update sales order and purchase orders with rates
- Maintaining the registers and the live FEC (Forward exchange contracts) file to monitor spending and receipts against each FEC (Forward exchange contracts)
- Calculating FX (Foreign exchange) exposure risk, request offsetting hedges where necessary
- Completing IAS 39 (International Accounting Standard) reporting and process month end journals
- Foreign currency cash management
- Relationship management with various banks, being first point of contact for any queries
- Weekly cash forecast reporting to HQ, overseeing receivables and payables cashflows
- Credit card program administrator, assisting users with Concur queries, managing monthly BACS (Bankers’ Automated Clearing System) expenses payments to employees
- Review accuracy of VAT postings and prepare monthly VAT return & reconciliation
- Responsibility for management of the ICS programme (internal control system)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Finance and Treasury experience
- Experience of manufacturing desirable
- Experience of monthly management accounts
- Excellent Microsoft and Excel skills (Mandatory)
- Understanding of ERP / database management (SAP knowledge preferrable)
- Good general computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to act independently
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Company van, laptop, and mobile phone
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle
- Long service awards
Location: One of Leeds’s biggest attractions is its location – Yorkshire! Leeds is a busy, exciting city filled with bars restaurants, it has great transportation network being close to the M62/M1 and local rail Links.
No visa or work permit support can be provided for this role.
Have a question about the role? Reach out to Emma Kayeat [email protected] We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2023 in Brazil, China, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. So come and join our story, starting today!