SECURITY SALES ENGINEER – NDR (Enterprise; F/T, Remote-USA) at Global Leader in Network Security Solutions
Management Recruiters International, Inc.
SECURITY SALES ENGINEER (Enterprise; F/T, Remote)
Location: 100% Remote (USA)
Company: 1B Global Leader in Security Solutions (public company; manufacturer)
Compensation: Lucrative base, bonus, RSU long term incentives, and full benefits
Position Type: Full-Time/Perm
Position ID: 1634
Explore a true career growth opportunity…..
One of our clients has an outstanding opportunity for pre-sales oriented Sales Engineer with experience in security solutions. Our client is a global leader in the security industry (1B public company; manufacturer). They have developed security solutions designed to meet the needs of the most demanding enterprise and service provider customers. Their solutions provide real-time, pervasive visibility, detection and mitigation to address the challenges of a constantly changing threat landscape. They are highly respected for their innovation and are considered leaders in protecting companies against a broad range of security threats by leveraging their Network Detection and Response (NDR) platforms. This is a great opportunity to join this highly sought after company in a senior and dynamic role, focused on the latest security solutions and technologies.
What they are looking for is a Sales Engineer to work with sales teams and Enterprise customers to assist with pre-sales support and proof of concepts (PoC). This role is for a technical resource that can position, design, and demonstrate their extensive capabilities in order to help drive growth in the region. It is a dynamic and exciting role. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in a wide range of security disciplines including NDR and Threat Hunting.
Exciting benefits of this position…
- Join a solid/stable and growing industry leader in the security industry
- Focused on the latest innovative security technologies and solutions.
- Unlimited career growth, working with the most talented security professionals in the industry
- Lucrative compensation (base, bonus, RSU's/long term incentives), comprehensive benefits, and remote/WFH flexibility
- Must have 5+ years experience in pre-sales engineering ; positioning hardware and software security related solutions to enterprise clients
- Must have experience (subject matter expertise) in Network Detection and Response (NDR), Threat Hunting, and Incident Response
- Must have extensive experience and solid understanding of routing, switching, routing protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, NetFlow), and networking topologies (LAN, WAN, MPLS, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using threat analysis platforms such as CVE, VirusTotal, AlienVault,
- Hands-on experience with Mitre Framework, Cyber Kill Chain, STIX/TAXII, IOC’s
- Must have excellent communications skills, customer facing skills, and great teaming skills.
- Must be able to travel approximately up to 30% (post Covid; mostly within region).
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Darktrace, ExtraHop, Cisco Stealthwatch, Vectra AI, RSA NetWitness, CoreLight, ZAP, BackTrack, HPING, Wireshark, Kali
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Conducted or participated in security audits; Trend analysis concepts; Virtualization; Public/Private Cloud; Scripting/programming skills or familiarity.
If this sounds like you, Contact me.
Karel Lukas, Managing Partner
The Trevi Group
email: (dot) com
If this position is not the right match for you… then who comes to mind that should hear about it. Any recommendations you provide will be tagged confidentially with your name so that if we place that person within one year, we will send you a $1,000 Amex Gift Card to thank you for your help. Just know that when we contact people that you recommend to us, we contact them confidentially and never mention your name. You referrals are handled in a completely confidential manner.
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide that has been recognized by FORBES as one of the Best Executive Search Firms. Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry.
Keywords: cyber security network security security ndr router switch pre-sales routing protocols network sales engineer Firewalls, ccnp ccna ccie sourcefire firepower #thetrevigroup Network Detection and Response (NDR), Threat Hunting, and Incident Response IP, TCP, UDP, NetFlow LAN, WAN, MPLS, CVE, VirusTotal, AlienVault, Mitre Framework, Cyber Kill Chain, STIX/TAXII, IOC’s Darktrace, ExtraHop, Cisco Stealthwatch, Vectra AI, RSA NetWitness, CoreLight, ZAP, BackTrack, HPING, Wireshark, Kali security audits; Trend analysis concepts; Virtualization; Public/Private Cloud; Scripting
Security Sales Engineer (e.g., NDR, Deep Packet Inspection) – F/T Remote (SoCal, AZ) – San Diego, CA
Security Sales Engineer (e.g., NDR, Deep Packet Inspection) – F/T Remote (SoCal, AZ) – Irvine, CA
Senior Account Manager – Remote – Carlsbad, CA
Senior Accountant – Remote
Senior Analytics Engineer (Cat Person) – Remote