Island Companies Ltd.
George Town, Cayman Islands
ICL is seeking a suitably qualified, intelligent and highly motivated individual to join our team as:
Are you competitive? Do you like meeting new people? Are you driven to succeed? Then this is the job for you. Our Sales Professionals are responsible for but not limited to:
- Greeting every customer as though they are entering your “home” with a genuine smile and happy enthusiasm.
- Creating a comfortable atmosphere for customers.
- Determining customers’ needs and desires whilst developing their trust in you.
- Inviting every customer to come back again.
- Developing personal and company trade relationships with customers.
- Maintaining constant awareness of inventory in order to deter loss or damage.
- Completing operational tasks as required in order to maintain the store and merchandise in optimum condition.
- Developing confidence in product knowledge.
The successful candidate will possess or be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience preferably with jewellery, watches or luxury goods.
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- A clean police record.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
Applicants must be willing to work late shifts, weekends and public holidays where needed. Fluency in English is required. Package includes health insurance and pension benefits as specified by Cayman Islands law.