Receptionist Cavendish Park
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to be part of a fabulous team at Cavendish Park Care Home, our beautiful residential, nursing & dementia care home in Evesham, Worcestershire.
Who you are
It is your mission to make every single day a happy day for everyone. You enjoy your work with infectious positivity & happiness. Work for you is feeling part of a family, where you will be supported to enjoy a long & rewarding career at our stunning luxury care home in Evesham, Worcestershire.
The day to day
- Fully supported by your Cavendish Park team, you will be a friendly and professional first point of contact within the Home.
- With your positive & personable approach, you will be passionate to provide exceptional customer service to your residents, their families, your team, and all external visitors to our Evesham care home.
- With a polite and helpful demeanour, you will undertake all general office duties including; answer telephone calls politely and effectively and in a professional manner.
- You’ll be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- A natural people person, you will build strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends, and the local community.
- This role is subject to an enhanced criminal record check.
- This is a part-time, 18hr position.
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary £10.90
- This role will be working Thursdays and Fridays 9am till 6pm.
- Flexible working patterns.
- A full induction plan with ongoing training
- Professional career development program that’s unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through Majesticare STARhub!
- Care Friends, an industry-leading employee referral app – earn up to £2000!
- Annual STAR awards night – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms
Dedicated to creating outstanding homes to live and work.
We’ve been building award-winning careers for over 20 years
Don’t miss this brilliant career opportunity, apply NOW!