As a Quarry Operative based at Cambusmore Quarry in the South Region, you will enjoy working in a ‘hands on’ practical position within a busy Quarry environment alongside a close-knit group of colleagues
You’re not someone who likes to sit back and let others do the work for you; the more proactive you are in this role, the more you will get in return.
At Breedon, we believe in providing opportunities for learning and development to all employees; leading to future progression if this aligns with our employee’s career aspirations
As our next Quarry Operative, you’ll be responsible for the daily inspections, maintenance and housekeeping of the quarry and static plant associated with your role whilst placing the highest importance on our sustained standards of excellence in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental Management you will be a leading contributor to the Company’s zero harm culture.
- Joining the UK’s largest independent construction materials group
- Security and stability of a market leading PLC
- Standout employee support to develop your skills both personally & professionally
- Competitive benefits associated with being an employer of choice
Do you offer…?
- An agricultural or mechanical background (not essential)
- A hard-working approach with a can do attitude
- Effective communication & problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and versatility
- Willingness to work occasional nights & weekends
With Breedon, you’ll benefit from on-the-job and structured training to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to do the role. You will be involved in our annual personal development review program; providing genuine long-term stability and the opportunity for development with continuous training being provided.
What you can expect from us…
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Sharesave scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Company Sick Pay
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Benefits Hub