AVIO Consulting, LLC
As a QA Engineer at AVIO, you will be part of a team of consultants delivering complex solutions for our clients. You will work closely with Business Analysts to design, document, and execute test scenarios, as well as the development of automated test suites and reporting of test results. You will also have the opportunity for training on other technologies, as well as the opportunity to lead and mentor other engineers.
- Coordinate test cycles with the Customer's end-to-end development team
- Report identified test defects, coordinating issue resolution with AVIO development teams
- Apply agile principles and ceremonies to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success
- Work closely with the integration development team to ensure client requirements are met
- Effectively document requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and team lead to ensure timely delivery of development tasks
- Significant working experience with Postman API platform
- Ability to create and/or edit Selenium end-to-end testing frameworks with at least one of the following languages:
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Exposure to APIs, MuleSoft or other middleware tools, or Core Java is a plus, but not required. AVIO has some of the best training programs in the industry and is happy to train you on these skills.
AVIO offers lots of perks for our full-time employees, beyond the basics of insurance and a 401(k). We give our employees opportunities for mentorship and training, company-provided equipment, unlimited PTO to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and much more.
Be Yourself @ AVIO
At AVIO Consulting, we strive to be a fully inclusive employer. We appreciate multiple approaches and points of view, and we believe diversity drives innovation. So, we'll continue to build a culture where difference is valued — regardless of gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect that makes you unique. If you have any questions or require any kind of accommodation, please let us know.
Registered Nurse – Remote
Regulatory Affairs Planning resource I – Remote
Remote – Lead .NET Developer – McLean, VA
Remote Agricultural Loan Officer – Des Moines, IA
Remote Client Accounting Specialist – United States