Public Health Engineer
Spencer Clarke Group Ltd
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside one of our clients in the Reading & London areas to hire a PH engineer due to the growth of the company.
As a PH Engineer –
As part of one of the specialist areas of expertise, you’ll provide detailed, coordinated, and cost-efficient public health design advice to our varied client list.
This will mean tailoring a comprehensive service of specifications, calculations, and reports. Specifically, you will produce designs for above and below ground drainage systems, rainwater and roof drainage designs, hot and cold-water services and fire suppression systems to standards, budget, and deadline.
Your duties will see you working across all projects and sectors, including education, healthcare, retail, residential and commercial, so you’ll always be challenged and stimulated to make the most of your skills.
You will be required to work with minimal supervision and will be responsible for their own individual projects, including the programming and cost control of their input. In this role the ability to react efficiently to multiple tasks and tight deadlines is essential.
What the client are looking for
- Experience in the designs of Public Health systems
- Understanding of all drainage services including rainwater and domestic water services required
- Able to Produce of calculations, reports, and specifications with good written communication skills
- Attendance at DTMs and client meetings
- Site inspection duties
- Proficient in CAD and Revit
- Conversant with relevant British Standards
- Good communication
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer both core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
- Private medical scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme (Engineer and Senior Engineer) and Travel allowance (Principal)
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Paternity, Maternity & Shared Parental Leave
- Season Ticket Loans
- Professional membership subscription
- 9-day fortnight – the firm offers all employees the option to work a 9-day fortnight
- Hybrid Working – activity-based approach
- Employee stock purchase plan – a voluntary program which allows eligible employees to purchase Tetra Tech common stock at a 15% discount
- Holiday buy & sell up to 5 days
- Study Assistance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Sabbatical Leave
- Other flexible benefits include gym and retail discounts, travel & dental insurance and GAYE (Give as you Earn)
If you wish to apply for this opportuntiy please hit apply below and contact Thomas Humphreys at Spencer Clarke Group