LTek Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Project Manager to develop and lead our core projects throughout the UK. Reporting to the Sales Manager and working for multiple clients, the successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to deliver HVAC solutions that add real value to our client base.
Purpose of Job
Planning of, and effective project management of, core projects. The Project Manager will be managing our Engineers and Sub-Contractors on site, ensuring that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• To conduct site visits and surveys as the projects require.
• To supervise all labour on site and conduct necessary onsite training/inductions.
• Understand, prioritise, and manage the changes to scope, timescales, costs and resourcing.
• Identify and communicate project risks, concerns, and issue, escalating to the management team as required.
• Manage and maintain the project plan, and other key project documents.
• Provide regular reporting to the business at weekly team meetings.
• Work alongside the client’s project manager(s) and account manager(s), ensuring delivery of the project according to the project plan.
• Form key relationships and build on them so you can identify and take advantage of new business opportunities.
• Produce outline costings against specifications to demonstrate value and secure the business.
• Management of internal resources such as Site Supervisors and Fitters to achieve the project objectives.
• To create a team where a culture of excellent client service is a key focus for all job activities.
• To give presentations to a variety of audiences as required.
• To always understand and adhere to Health & Safety protocols.
• Attend relevant internal and external training events; CPD is encouraged.
This job description describes the general duties of the job and does not preclude other duties which are necessary for the efficient service delivery of the business and in meeting its objectives. Your manager will commit to providing relevant, identified support and training in return for your commitment and dedication to the job role. Scott Heating & Ventilation 2
Person Specification – PROJECT MANAGER
Essential Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Experience in technical project delivery and management.
• Previous experience in HVAC design & delivery.
• Be both experienced and familiar with operating at a senior level, working with a full range of stakeholders to define solutions.
• Strong communication in clear & concise English.
• Excellent Listening and questioning skills to gain full understanding of instructions, advice, problems, and issues.
• Able to respond to new work pressures and changes in project variables.
• Through forward thinking be able to establish solutions and navigate the challenges that present, to deliver quality project deliverables.
• Possess excellent customer/client focus skills.
• Work well under pressure and remain calm, using a diplomatic manner and impartiality of judgement.
• Computer literate and proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Full Driving license. Desirable Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Prince2 or equivalent Project Management Qualification.
• Ability to use Autocad LT
• CSCS card
Location of Job The job is based at Scott Heating & Ventilation Limited Unit 5 Brookside Industrial Estate, Sawtry, Cambs PE28 5SB but will require regular travel to Client sites. Lines of Authority Responsible to Sales Manager and Sales Director. Hours of Work 40 hours per week (with 30 minutes unpaid for lunch) There is some working during unsocial hours (10%) Salary Competitive salary and benefits, including Company car