Professional Sales Associate
Aire Serv Careers
With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As Professional Sales Associate/Home Comfort Design, you are a key member of the team who proactively generates sales and nurtures relationships. You are responsible for visiting customer homes to determine their HVAC needs and make the appropriate recommendations for system replacement. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Available to go on two to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate customer availability
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork to include: agreements, finance documents, heat gain and loss calculations, installation notes and rebate forms.
- Lead generation activities to include attending networking events, home shows and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions.
- Valid Driver's License
- Prior industry experience industry is a plus
- HVAC, construction, bidding/estimating experience preferred
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and personality
100% training provided on our systems and operations.
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
- Medical/Vision/Dental/401(k) provided
- Tablet and uniform provided
- Opportunity for growth within the company
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Compensation: $50,000-$100,000 per yearn
We believe in doing the job right. And part of the job is creating a company worth working for. So when you put on that Aire Serv® uniform, you become part of a place that will take care of you the way our franchise owners take care of their own family and friends. Grounded in honesty, integrity, and no surprises. Excellent customer service can’t happen without happy, motivated, and committed employees. Which is where you come in. People like you make what the Aire Serv franchise owners do possible and creating a team that shares and exemplifies our values is as important as providing quality service for heating and cooling systems.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Aire Serv® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
Program Supervisor (LICSW) – Hybrid/Remote Opportunity – Saint Paul, MN
Programmatic Account Manager – Remote – Leading Healthcare Adtech US – United States
Programme Management Advisor (Retainer) – Remote
Project Manager – Remote
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (remote) – California