PR Executive responsibilities:
- Build target media lists and develop relationships with journalists and publications
- Deliver Awards programme to target relevant market segments to maximise entry opportunities, producing and delivering an annual awards proposal and summary, ensuring maximum PR profile, both internally and externally
- Outreaching PR comments, campaigns and new stories to a range of different media and contacts
- To support the press office function day-to-day delivery including handling press enquiries, co-ordinating film requests and media on-site
- Develop profile of Organisation and People to position the business, alongside employee ambassadors, to build brand in the market place and share of voice, employee of choice
- To deliver report writing and analysing data, alongside assessing campaign results and monitoring/evaluating media coverage
- Manage day-to-day delivery of the press office function including media management, handling press enquiries, film requests and media on-site
- Reporting monthly on campaign KIPs and broader objectives
- Develop content calendars
- Devise content aligned to platform and consumer calendar
- Create content and PR ideas for our online promotional activity & work with the PR agency to ensure coverage
- Blog posts
- Create website content in line with SEO best practises and work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the relevant pages are contributing to the overall SEO performance
- Develop a content strategy targeting SEO intent across the marketing mix
- Create visually appealing content for paid search (PPC & Facebook) and demonstrate
- Learn about keyword research to inform content strategy & PR research
- Ensure offline content is reflective of tone of voice and brand values and inline with online activity
- Supporting e-marketing activities, including writing and designing regular emails
- Plan and manage copywriting, creative development through self-managed email platform
- Identify & suggest photography and videography needed to support the band and marketing plan
- To co-ordinate media, filming and photography needs on-site, as required
- Assist in identifying and developing improvements to WPs digital marketing capabilities including its systems, policies, staff awareness and training
- Ensure consistent implementation of brand standards and be a brand champion
PR Executive requirements:
- Experience tracking outreach and supporting PR campaigns
- 1-2 years in a similar role i.e. PR executive in house or agency. Journalism or public relations experience.
- Awareness of PR campaigns/content marketing and how they impact SEO and digital brand awareness.
- Acute attention to detail
- A keen visual focus with some photography and impactful writing skills
- You will have demonstrable experience in developing and implementing a social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach can be invaluable.
- An inquisitive mindset and a willingness to experiment
- Self-motivated and adaptable with a positive and flexible attitude
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
£24 – £27k depending on experience
Our Brand Purpose:
To establish Whittlebury Park as a landmark hospitality destination within the UK/domestic market, reinforcing its historical prevalence whilst providing a distinct and diverse range of outstanding services.
Our Brand Essence:
Is ‘The home from home’, most successful at providing consistent, high-quality services bespoke to the needs of the individual or company; creating warm and welcoming environments, and providing for our guests at a very high level instilling a sense of value and self-worth.
This role is known internally as an S2 role, and some of the benefits associated with this role are:
- Free Golf & Leisure membership
- Cashback on essential health care
- Employee awards
- Enhanced Pension Contributions – 4x salary death in service policy -
- Staff canteen with free staff meals
Discounts on: food & beverage, hair studio appointments, Spa products, hotel stays, Virgin Experience days, new cars
COVID-19 considerations:We have received industry awardsfor being COVID secure.
To apply Email: [email protected]Or complete the application form below