Management Recruiters International, Inc.
We are looking for an experienced Plumbing Designer for an architecture and engineering firm.
- Plumbing design experience in a variety of market sectors
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering design, specific to the plumbing discipline within designated projects.
- Perform all types of calculations required to design systems, including sizing of source equipment and distribution systems.
- Ability to design a variety of basic to very complex plumbing systems with minimal guidance.
- Assisting in the production of construction documents (drawing and specifications) for new buildings, renovations, and additions to existing facilities.
- Communicating effectively with clients and internal team members in the design and specification development of plumbing building systems.
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Have the ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design.
- Reviews the development of designs for compliance with applicable codes, adopted engineering standards, and good engineering practices.
- 5+ years of plumbing design experience within the building design sector
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or related field
- Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
For more information, please submit a confidential resume to
1531 W Oak Street
Zionsville, IN 46077
Visit our website at www.mriz.net
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE requested by our clients will be contacted. All replies are held in strict confidence. MRI Zionsville WILL NOT share your personally identifiable information WITHOUT your permission.
Keywords – plumbing, plumbing engineer, plumbing design, plumbing designer, CPD, Revit, AutoCAD, Mechanical Design, Mechanical Designer, CAD Designer
Policy Manager – Long-term Contract – REMOTE – Montvale, NJ
Pre-Sales Engineer – Remote
Principal Site Reliability Engineer – Storage – Remote – Massachusetts
Processing Specialist III – Data Entry (2nd Shift) – Delaware, OH
Processing Specialist III – Data Entry (2nd Shift) – Newark, NJ