Personal Assistant – Insurance
Tiger Recruitment Ltd.
City of London
£45,000 – £50,000
A growing insurance firm, located in the heart of the City is looking for a PA to support a dynamic Global Head and the EA to the Chairman. This is a great role for someone who thrives under pressure, and who works with enthusiasm and initiative. This is the perfect opportunity to fine-tune your PA skills working alongside the best of the best.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is an exciting role with a lot of variation. This role will suit someone with a high level of attention to detail and who enjoys being kept on their toes.
- Extensive calendar management
- Organising international travel and preparation of itineraries, visas and accommodation
- Maintaining strong client and company relationships
- Reconciling expenses
- Assisting with the organisation of meetings, projects, and presentations
- Preparing meeting material and agendas
- Formatting internal and external correspondence such as emails, memos, and presentations
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful you will be able to manage, prioritise and complete multiple projects at one time. This role is perfect for someone who is naturally organised with impeccable communication skills.
- Experience supporting global heads in professional services
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive nature
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.