Patient Care Coordinator
Portrait Health, Inc
Let’s face it—client care that was once warm and personalized has become cold and clinical. Portrait is here to change that.
Portrait is a breakthrough collective of healthcare visionaries joined in their desire to deliver inspired care. We are handling the headaches that can keep providers from doing their best work and living their best lives. Our transformative model and first-of-its-kind platform empowers ambitious providers to fall back in love with aesthetic medicine—and deliver the personalized care that clients deserve.
We are one of the fastest-growing healthcare technology startups ever and recently raised more than $20m in Series A funding from leading Silicon Valley VC firms and individual investors like the founders and leaders of DreamWorks, GoodRx, Dropbox, Stripe, and more. Our diverse, fiercely passionate team — composed of industry veterans and hyper-growth operators that have built multi-billion dollar companies — is united in our focus to put expert providers back in the driver’s seat of their careers to transform the way that care is delivered.
We are committed to our mission and vision and work hard as a collective to make it a reality. Let’s change the face of healthcare and make dream work a reality — together.
Title: Patient Care Coordinator
Location: California, Texas, Georgia, Florida
Portrait is seeking a Patient Care Coordinator who is experienced in Medical Aesthetics to join our highly skilled team. An ideal candidate excels in customer service, is detail oriented, has strong communication and interpersonal skills, is excellent at multitasking, thrives working in a fast paced environment and has a positive can-do attitude. Portrait offers health insurance, PTO, treatment discounts, and tremendous opportunities for internal growth/advancement.
Patient Care Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage busy schedules for multiple Providers
- Confidently educate patients on services and products that each Provider offers
- Work with pharmaceutical reward programs to redeem patient points
- Represent the Portrait brand in a professional manner at all times
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with each Provider
Qualifications and Skills For Patient Care Coordinator
- 2 years of Aesthetics experience ideally working in a PCC role
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Acuity, Alle and Aspire a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently
Portrait is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
Physician – Outpatient Adult Telepsychiatry – Remote – Nationwide – Remote
Physician – Outpatient Adult Telepsychiatry – Remote – Nationwide – Sacramento, CA
Physician – TeleNeurology, Stroke – Remote CA – N – Remote
Physician – Telepsychiatrist – Remote CA – N – Sacramento, CA
Plant Manager; Sugar Refinery; TX – Remote