PA & Business Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
COMPLETE COMMUNICATION SERVICES LTD
Unit D4 Phase 4 Plymouth Science Park PL6 8BX
Salary per week:
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm. Details to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 37.5
Complete Communication Ltd are currently recruiting for a PA & Business Administration Apprentice to work in our office. The applicant will be working as personal assistant to the two Directors performing secretarial work and day-to-day administrative support. The applicant will also be trained to become an Electronic Notetaker to be able to support our growing number of students within educations settings all across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to begin their career within business. We are looking for a full-time apprentice who is passionate about working with and supporting the Deaf and disabled community. You will be working as part of a friendly team and you will have a varied role.
As an apprentice, this role is the perfect chance to start a career in a business environment. This role is an office-based role, where you will help and support the rest of the team.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties
- Answer telephone calls and deal with queries, delivering messages to appropriate persons
- Dealing with customers through email interaction
- General office administration
- Undertaking other duties as requested by mentor
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills if required
- All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship
- All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship
Qualities and skills:
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Good telephone manner, Excellent customer service, Good level of written English, Good organisation skills, Professional, honest, friendly, Contributes to company policy, Good time management skills, A good work ethic, Positive attitude, Self-motivated and disciplined, Positive ‘can do’ attitude
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship full time permanent employment will be reviewed.