Outseer Business Development Representative
Outseer, an RSA company, empowers the digital economy to grow by authenticating billions of transactions annually. Our payment and account monitoring solutions increase revenue and reduce customer friction for card issuing banks, payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging 20 billion annual transactions from 6,000 global institutions contributing to the Outseer Data Network, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
What you’ll achieve:
The Business Development Representative is responsible for supporting the Sales & Marketing department with lead generation, meeting scheduling, qualification, and pipeline creation. This includes qualification of inbound leads and proactive creation of outbound leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events, and direct mail campaigns. This position is also responsible for supporting attendance for Outseer sponsored events and webinars.
- Proactively call into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database.
- Research buying teams and needs and add targeted accounts and contacts to the corporate database.
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Proficient using sales cadence technologies such as SalesLoft or Salesforce High Velocity Sales (HVS) to plan, control, and track the sequence of activities and tasks relevant to Leads and Contact, and to organize activities and schedule time in a meaningful way.
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate Outseer’s value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate Outseer product offerings.
- Transfer qualified leads with the appropriate discovery documentation to the assigned Account Manager for follow-up and formal sales presentations. This may include information such as key buyers, pain points, transaction estimates, uses cases, deployment methods (on premise or cloud needs), and competition.
- Maintain strong relationship and collaboration with sales team through clear communication, idea sharing, clear division of labor, and follow-up.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all Outseer product offerings through self-education using Outseer training platform, participation in product demonstrations, meetings, and marketing materials.
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
- Achieve lead and pipeline generation goals set by management.
- Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new accounts.
- Participate in project teams as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Occasional participation at exhibitions and seminars.
- Reporting on leads, handoff meetings, progress, and activity on a regular basis.
- BA or equivalent experience in Marketing & Business.
- 2+ years’ experience with customer service, inbound and outbound tele sales, or market development activities.
- Very good working knowledge with Microsoft products.
- Ability to translate technical information into easy-to-understand language for customers.
- Ability to learn product offerings.
- Proven ability to network and research competitors and clients.
- Good analytical skills, familiar with Excel to create, manipulate and analyze data. Proficient in marketing automation tools
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results, and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seeks to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes on diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence – acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values.
- Act as a good citizen of the company.
Outseer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Outseer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Outseer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Outseer encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: OUTSE004327