New Business Supervisor
We are currently seeking a New Business Supervisor to join our team based in Lockington, near Derby. The role will support the management of the onboarding process, acting as second to the Accounts Receivable Manager, while supporting a team of New Business Specialists with their day-to-day queries and encouraging a target-driven environment.
- Customer onboarding and masterdata processes
- Recording of all communications
- Credit report and Risk analysis
- Application and maintenance of key controls
- Fraud mitigation
- Regular internal audit of controls
- Continuous audit of processes and performance
- Provide holiday cover for team members
- Ensuring the business understands and works within the defined policies
- Liaison with commercial business
- Be a key organiser of regular or irregular team tasks /projects
- Process improvement and streamlining
- Encouraging a target-driven culture of success
- Other duties as requested by the line manager
- Coaching of team and performance improvement
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Must have a proven track record for reliability and outstanding performance
- Should relish working outside of their comfort zone
- Have a keen eye as accuracy is key
- CICM studier preferred
The Group places the highest importance on sustained standards of excellence in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental management and you will be expected to contribute to the Company’s zero harm culture.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered including pension and life assurance.