Mobile Catering Assistant
Chichester, West Sussex
You'll become an integral part of our Mobile catering team, assisting in the day-to-day running of our Goodwood Food Wagon.
You'll be serving delicious food and keeping our customers fuelled up and ready to go, ensuring an excellent customer experience at every visit. You'll be able to work on all aspects, including cooking of food, working our till, serving drinks and stock rotation.
Based at the heart of the Motor-circuit, you'll play a vital part in our customers experience, whilst at Goodwood.
What you'll get -
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- Support with professional development in hospitality
- Meals and drinks, whilst on duty
- Event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
What you'll have -
- Catering and Food Hygiene certificate (Level 1 or 2) we can organise
- Experience of customer facing roles or hospitality
- Bags of positivity and be a great team player
- Excellent communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Please view the
Mobile Catering Assistant Job Specdocument