Thorn Baker Ltd
Clay Cross, Derbyshire
Thorn Baker Industrial Recruitment are looking for candidates with MIG Welding experience to join a leading manufacturer of energy and water systems in Europe! Based in Chesterfield, this comoany offer great progression opportunities, and competetive pay rates. If you have at least 6 months' experience in MIG welding, then this could be the job for you!
Details of the job
- Start time 05:45am, Monday – Friday (shift finish times vary over a four week rolling rota)
– Days and afters' rotating
– Pay rates between £11.56 – £23.12
- Using welding equipment to make large casings
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive overtime rates
– Free on-site parking
– Early finish every Friday
– Excellent restaurant quality canteen facilities
– Opportunities for training and development, and career progression
Responsibilities of the job role
– A minimum of 6 months MIG welding experience is essential
– Following basic and detailed plans
– Working in hot temperatures
– Looking for long term, ongoing work with full time hours
– Producing high quality work, demonstrating attention to detail
– Hit apply!
– One of the Thorn Baker team will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss this opportunity!!
Key skills: welder, welding, mig, tig, fabricator, recruitment, trainee, heat, tools, industrial