Co. West Midlands
Mechanical Electrical Trim Technician
MET Technicians are pivotal in our customers story, working in partnership with repair consultants and production team to get the best outcome.
Reporting directly to the site Production Lead, it is our MET’s that remove and assess any additional damage and refit to our high standards safeguarding customer satisfaction.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Working knowledge and experience of vehicle mechanical and suspension repairs
- ATA MET accreditation
- LCV experience
- Relevant mechanical and suspension qualifications
- Steering Geometry alignment and adjustment
- Glazing, minor panel repairs.
- Preparation and priming of a new / repaired panel to first masking stage
- Air Conditioning system evacuation and recharge
- Working with Plastic repairs
MET Technician Benefits:
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- 7am – 4pm with 1 hour lunch
- Monday – Friday 40 hour week
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
- Employer matched pension contributions up to 7.5% (service dependent)
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals – Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future….Apply now!