Southern Institute of Technology
Southern Institute of Technology – a business division of Te Pūkenga, has the above full-time permanent position available currently situated at our TELFORD Campus in Balclutha. We are seeking applications from appropriately qualified and experienced people to fill this important role. Successful applicants will deliver excellent customer service to our students and support our staff through outstanding administration, organisational and communication skills and undertake secondary school liaison and general marketing tasks.
We are looking for someone with:
* Passion for promotion of primary industry
* Demonstrated knowledge of the primary industry
* Experience in a marketing role
* Experience in an office administration role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to coordinate different stakeholders to reach goals
* Proven competence with the Microsoft suite of programmes
* Knowledge and understanding of databases
* Effective organisational/time management skills
*Ability to work unsupervised
* A full NZ driver’s license
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in the workplace and be comfortable working in a culturally diverse and inclusive student environment and be able to undertake occasional travel within New Zealand, sometimes overnight.
To apply for this opportunity, click the APPLY SEEK button. When applying, please attach your CV and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you are the perfect candidate for the role.
Applications will close on 27 February 2023 and be reviewed as they are received. Due to the fast-paced nature of our vacancies, close dates may be subject to change.
Any questions on this role can be directed to Daniel Maze at 03 7470198.
Afull job descriptionfor this role is available for download below under Documents to Download.
Applications close February 27 2023
AddThis Sharing Buttons