Ball and Hoolahan
FTC 12 month
B2B Marketing Manager
Start May/June 2023
Join one of London's most exciting destinations.
This is a role for someone who is excited about London culture, music, events, sports, leisure and retail.
This is your chance to make a career move like no other, working with a diverse group of passionate people, to deliver a positive impact for the greatest city in the world.
This iconic London destination is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join its Communications, Marketing and Strategy team.
As the B2B Marketing Manager you'll drive and deliver marketing campaigns in line with growth strategy. A key objective will be to raise awareness, drive footfall and revenue to this unique destination which is home to a collection of venues and attractions.
You'll be working alongside some of the biggest brands in culture and innovation.
- Our client is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager, ideally from other destination or leisure and/or retail brands.
- Experience of working with cultural institutions, large event organisers, retail and property tenants, political stakeholders like government and local council as well as with land and property developers.
- You will be a results-driven, team player with a creative flair and experience of multi channel communications campaigns.
- A strong communicator with a confidence to influence across multiple stakeholders at all levels of business.
- Experience of strategic planning and delivering marketing campaigns both on and offline.
- Available to start in a new role May/June '23
Sound like a good-fit? We want to hear from you.
Please get in touch with your CV and short introduction .