SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: London Office (EC4R) and Home
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours pw
REPORTING TO: Director of Marketing
Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career in a dynamic, challenging, and creative environment where no day is ever the same? Do you want hands-on experience in different areas of the marketing mix and somewhere where you can grow your skills to make a difference? Premier, the UK’s largest Christian media organisation, is looking for a Marketing Executive to plan and deliver campaigns for our range of brands, products, and services.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for coordinating marketing activity across departments and managing the delivery of marketing campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Manager.
This is a great role for someone looking for experience in a range of different aspects of marketing and events. This role is part of a very busy department, and you will have the opportunity to get involved with a variety of projects with no day being the same. You will need a can-do attitude, the ability to multi-task on a wide variety of projects and prepare to learn new skills.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the strategic planning of long-term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- Develop campaign plans for cross-promotional activity.
- Manage calendar of marketing activities.
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Manage advertising timetables and the use of in-house and external inventory.
- Manage the creation and production process in liaison with different departments for radio adverts and ensure correct allocation across the network.
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Research, develop and oversee the production of branded merchandise in liaison with different stakeholders.
- Ensure that all materials produced are consistent with the organisation’s position and branding.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and events and support the organisation of Premier events.
- Manage the production of marketing materials. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers.
- Create and administer all Purchase Orders and ensure records keeping accurate records.
- Provide marketing support to other departments as appropriate.
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organisations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to a degree level ideally in Marketing and Communications or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role.
ABILITIES & SKILLS:
- Ability to accurately analyse campaign results and draw conclusions from them.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage several projects to deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work creatively and professionally within a small team.
- Ability to undertake marketing research.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with diverse people.
- Good grasp of the complete marketing mix.
- Good at working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- An ability to build relationships with individuals.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- The post-holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, and its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims.
Due to the number of applications we received, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please accept that on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
What you need to do:
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]