Annual salary: 25.000 – 29.000 GBP
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join our existing Marketing team.
You will be responsible for managing VEKA’s social media accounts and providing support to the full Marketing Team (Events, Brand, PR etc).
This will include Website optimisation, internal marketing, email campaigns, digital projects and monthly metrics and reporting.
What you'll do
- Manage all social media accounts through Sprout Social
- Work with digital agencies on website improvements
- Manage & update intranet and closed Facebook group
- Create email campaigns using the Dot Digital ESP
- Project management & brief writing (photography, videography etc)
- Collate, review & report marketing KPI's and Dashboards
What you'll need
- Keen interest in digital marketing; website engagement, digital search, social media channels, etc.
- Experience in digital content creation of interest
- Excellent written communication, strong concise copywriting skills suitable for digital platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A keen team player, wanting to learn all things digital
What you'll get
- Starting salary of up to £29,000
- Westfield Health (healthcare cash plan)
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- Annual profit share (uncapped)
- Discounted gym membership
- Casual dress code
- Free onsite parking
What we do
VEKA has been leading the global development of PVCu window systems for over 50 years, through design, innovation and customer focus. With factories in over 40 countries across Europe, Asia and America, VEKA is the world’s largest manufacturer of extruded PVCu products.
How we ACT
We have four fundamental values which are at the heart of everything we do. These are not just words, but the very essence of what we do and why we do it. These values – Appreciation, Courage & Ambition, Commitment, Trust & Responsibility– sit at the very core of everything we do, remaining ever-present in each facet of our organisation.