Marketing Campaign Manager
Seven Search and Selection Ltd
- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with significant turnover.
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Marketing Campaign Manager role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in people focused fast paced retail environment
- As Marketing Campaign Manager you will lead one direct report to create, plan and execute insight led brand campaigns that excite customers and deliver brand values.
- Leading the development of the 18month plan the Marketing Campaign Manager will work cross functionally with the wider marketing team to deliver the plan and campaigns from ideation to execution. This will include digital, marketing activation, retail marketing, trade planning and insights.
- Having fantastic creative skills the Marketing Campaign Manager will manage agencies in the creation and execution of brand campaigns and activities
- The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for all monthly reporting, campaign analysis and budget management and will make recommendations for future campaigns and activities
- This Marketing Campaign Manager role is ideal for an individual who is working either for a retailer or FMCG supplier within creative marketing role.
- It is essential to have demonstrable experience of campaign from ideation to execution and will have fantastic proven creative capability and be able to evidence ROI.
- In the role the Marketing Campaign Manager will be working with wider teams and agencies will have a proven track record at working cross functionally to deliver a strategy
- The Marketing Campaign Manager must be able to see and talk through big ideas and have the resilience to drive these through the business
- Essential to be digitally savvy and be able to demonstrate putting the customer at the heart of campaign development
- Must have insight driven campaign research techniques and sources
- Team leadership of at least 1 person
- It is crucial to have fantastic communication skills along with reporting and attention to detail.
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £50,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
- Location – Watford 2 days home 3 days
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16657/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.