Hunter Selection Limited
Leek (Commutable from Stoke, Manchester, Buxton and Ashbourne).
£40,000 – £46,000 DOE plus Great benefits incl. 8% Matched Pension, Family fun days, discounted shop…
4 on 4 off (2 days/ 2 nights – 7-7)
Due to growth, this Manufacturer are currently looking to hire for a couple of Maintenance Engineers for their state of the art facility.
This really is a fantastic opportunity if you are single skilled Maintenance Engineer and are looking to become Mutiskilled, as this business will be happy to provide training, qualifications, and exposure to develop your technicial engineering skillset for you to be a great well rounded engineer.
This business are always looking always looking to invest in their facilities, upgrade machinery and are currently looking at bringing in a new line which gives Engineers exposure to Project work alongside routine maintenance work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Carrying out Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding work
- Carrying out Project work and installations on new machinery and production lines
- Maintaining a variety of Production & Process Machinery
- To Provide leadership in maintaining plant production capacity
- Reading Engineering Drawings
Required Skills & Experience
- Suitable Engineering Qualification
- A willingness to want to learn and develop
- Previously worked within Industrial Engineering
- Ability to work within a Team Environment
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wishes to work for a secure company in this currently strained economic climate.
To apply please email your CV / resume to [email protected] or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 165.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering
Job Reference: 534/SS_1676888377
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Leek, Staffordshire