Machine Maintenance Technician
Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd.
Do you have strong machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment with an electronics / electrical bias and good understanding of mechanics?
Are you looking for a varied challenge, working for a longstanding reputable company?
With an early finish on a Friday and no call outs, this could be the role for you!
Duties to include:
- Completing electrical and mechanical PPM tasks as well as attending machine breakdowns.
- When required, you will also assist production with assembling PCB’s and equipment, also assist in moving equipment within the factory.
- Complete scheduled PPM to ensure downtime is minimised
- Reactive maintenance, fault finding, diagnostic checks and repair of electrical / electronic and mechanical nature on various production machinery and equipment
- Maintenance related administration such as service contracts, electronics calibration and calibration logs
- Liaise and communicate with sub-contractors on maintenance issues
- Continuously looking to improve procedures and processes
- Supporting production in assembling and building of products of an electrical nature such as PCB building, testing and wiring
- Assist in moving and relocating equipment within the factory as requested
- Previous experience as a Machine Maintenance Engineer/Technician with an Electronics bias in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of Electrics and Electronics– 3phase, single phase and industrial wiring, panel building
- Ability to fault find, have strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Working independently so the ability to organise your own workload will be essential.
- Organisational skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.