London , UK Senior/junior account executive at Portrait Communications
Senior/junior account executive
at Portrait Communications
Portrait Communications is recruiting a senior/junior account executive to join its team in London.
Interiors PR agency Portrait Communications is looking for an account executive/senior account executive, with a particular focus on digital and social.
A demonstrable interest in social media, design, interiors and history of art is essential. Do you follow interiors accounts on Instagram? Do you enjoy decorating/styling your own home? Would you like to work with a roster of global design brands?
The role is best suited to an arts graduate. It is a writing and reporting-heavy role, so a perfect command of written English is vital.
Please note, this is a full-time, office-based role (the team includes a resident office dog).
- compiling monthly client reports
- maintenance of client image libraries
- management of press coverage
- media database management
- handling press enquiries, after a training period
- proactively driving press coverage
- social media support
- experience with Microsoft Office packages is essential, and general office experience preferable
Skills and experience:
- strong organisational skills
- a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude and team spirit
- ability to multitask
- excellent attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dropbox and social platforms
Salary dependent on experience.
20 February 2023
Tags: Account executive | Instagram | Portrait Communications