London , UK Architectural assistant at Robson Warren Architects
at Robson Warren Architects
Robson Warren Architects is looking for an architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Robson Warren Architects is a busy practice in Putney with an expanding portfolio of commercial and residential projects in the London area. We specialise in adapting existing buildings and offer involvement in a wide range of projects which we carry through design and planning to tendering and contract administration stages. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a well-established practice we are looking for an experienced architectural assistant to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- two years’ experience of working as an architectural assistant in the UK
- good 3D design skills
- proficiency in ArchiCAD 3D CAD
- ability to work proactively in a small team
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- interest in updating and adapting existing buildings
- essential knowledge of British regulations, materials and construction technologies
- proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Please forward your CV, examples of recent work and details of your availability!
£30,000 – £39,999
20 February 2023
Tags: Architect | Architectural assistant | Architecture jobs | Robson Warren Architects