Licensed Clinician Remote Part Time
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to Pathways of California’s career website! If you are passionate about helping others and enthusiastic about your future, we want you to join our team!
Our company is known for an unwavering commitment to exceptional value and recovery-focused, quality care. We are experts in the field of behavioral health care, providing cutting-edge mental health and substance use community-based services and offer a dynamic employment experience! Pathways offers competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive on-boarding and job training, a supportive learning environment, ongoing education in the use of evidence-based, promising practices and much more! We are well-known in the field and have been a preferred provider in the Southern California region for over 20 years partnering with local government agencies and managed care companies to offer personalized, integrated care to community members of all ages, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds. You will find that we have several openings ranging from administrative to clinical positions in a variety of service areas and settings in Southern California. Join one of our Pathways companies, Pathways Community Services (PCS) and/or College Community Services (CCS) and experience it for yourself! We have over 30 outpatient behavioral health locations nestled throughout our communities located in Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego County.
Pathways is looking for a Part-time Licensed Clinician Remote Part time (20-30 hours a week) to ensure mental health treatment services are provided in a way that maximizes client independence and family empowerment. Provide individual and group counseling services to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment. This will service Downey and surrounding area.
Integrated Care Program – Kaiser
The integrated care programs provide a variety of field-based services to individuals throughout Southern California. These include: Field-based care coordination in collaboration with primary mental health providers. Assessment and transition planning for recently hospitalized individuals. Solution-focused, client-centered outpatient therapy.
- Master’s degree from accredited school in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field. Licensed LCSW, MFT, or LPC.
- Valid Driver's License and proof of automobile insurance
- Minimum of three years’ experience with mental health patients (in and out)
- Must have direct clinical, case management experience and knowledge regarding rehabilitation philosophy
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others and excellent written and verbal skills
- Intermediate PC skills required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Provides individual (adult and children), group and family therapy
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Evaluates data to identify causes of problem of individuals and to determine advisability of counseling or may refer to other specialist or institutions
- Conducts counseling or therapeutic interviews to assist individual to gain insight into personal problems, define goals, and plan action reflecting interest, capabilities, and needs
- Provides occupational, education, and other information to enable individual to formulate realistic educational and vocational plans
- Follows up results of counseling to determine reliability and validity of treatment used
- Documents in medical record according to requirements of company and regulatory agencies
- Provides crisis intervention consultation
- May be required to provide a minimum number of hours weekly, as specified by superior, of director
- May teach various educational classes (parenting, domestic violence, anger management, etc.) and provide on-site therapy in schools
- May provide consultation/education to community service clubs, organizations, human service agencies, hospitals, and various county departments
- Participates in program development and staff in-services
- Performs administrative functions consistent with the needs of the program
- Provides crisis intervention consultation
- Participates in staff meetings as required
- Monthly Productivity Requirement is 100 hours
*WE ARE NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY TO OUR EMPLOYEES*
PERKS OF WORKING WITH PATHWAYS CALIFORNIA:
Competitive salaries & benefits
• Competitive hourly pay of $89 -91 per hour (salary range of $185,120 – 189,280 based on 2,080 hours/year)
• Paid Vacation Days (1st year 12 days; increases with tenure)
• Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytowork PATHWAYS CA is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
Pathways has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to www.pathwaysofcalifornia.com/ click on “Apply Here” icon in the upper right-hand corner and click on the location near you from the drop-down menu.
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Compensation: $60.00 – $60.00 per hourn
LMS (Learning Management System) Support Analyst – PST Time Zone – 100% REMOTE – Sacramento, CA
Maintenance Mechanic Technician on second shift – pay to $28 hourly – Remote
Manager, Engineering (Remote) – New York, NY
Manager – Remote
Marketing Specialist – Central Business Unit – REMOTE – Eagle Pass, TX