Lead Visual Designer, Growth (Remote)
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the US, Canada, and Latin America or work from our offices in San Francisco, Portland, and Montreal.
About the Role
The Design & UX Group is highly multidisciplinary made up of designers from all backgrounds (product, industrial, visual, motion, etc), researchers, content strategists, program managers, and more.
Come join us: https://www.hingehealth.design/
We're looking for a talented designer to craft compelling creative that drives people to enroll and engage with Hinge Health. Your work will help people dealing with pain to find the care they need to start healing and get back to the things they love.
The Lead Visual Designer for Growth Marketing will help concept and develop creative across an expanding list of B2C channels including multi-touch campaigns, videos, paid media, landing pages, email, direct mail, OOH and more. Ideally, you geek out on data as well as design, and you're eager to optimize toward higher performance. As part of our growing Growth Creative Team, we’re looking for someone who can toggle between lead designer, out of the box thinker, creative problem solver, and user advocate.
You are going to thrive on the team if you have a fine-tuned aesthetic, love to iterate and make adjustments in real-time, and are energized with a curiosity to simultaneously take on the task at hand and explore how it can be amplified.
We are looking for a creative, resourceful, collaborative, and highly effective A-player who will help us expand creative's role in helping people be pain free.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Work with content strategists and creative leadership to concept, develop, iterate, and share out creative work with stakeholders and partners.
- Build, contribute, and advance the growth team’s charter while supporting key marketing initiatives.
- Be an active participant in creative kick-off meetings and reviews.
- Implement feedback that pushes the work forward while also making recommendations on strong design directions and decisions.
- Understand and have a learn-it-all mentality towards conversion, accessibility, digital best practices, and emerging technologies to help streamline creative work.
- Build digital assets for growth channels like emails, videos, paid social and media content, direct mail, OOH and much more.
- Organize and maintain brand design systems and libraries to be shared by multiple creative teams.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of design experience; preferable in-house, agency or startup environment focused on B2C.
- Ability to present your ideas and work with clarity and passion while demonstrating how the creative strategically answers the brief.
- Advanced understanding and comfort with common creative tools like Adobe creative suite, Sketch or Figma, Google Docs and Slides.
- Understanding of web, email and digital capabilities, limitations, and design best practices.
- Healthy time management skills for a robust self driven creative process without cutting corners or compressing reviews and revision cycles.
- Able to build trust and relationships among creative team and marketing partners by educating them on the process, advantages to design recommendations, and platform or tool constraints.
- Able to deliver clear and timely design solutions based on feedback, deadlines, and project constraints
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
- Motion design and or video production experience.
The range of base salary for the position is between $123,600 – $185,500, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
If you're interested – we'd love to hear from you.
Lead Visual Designer, Growth (Remote) – Texas
Lead Visual Designer, Growth (Remote) – Washington DC
Licensed Clinician Remote Part Time – Orange County, CA
Licensed Clinician Remote Part Time – Los Angeles, CA
LMS (Learning Management System) Support Analyst – PST Time Zone – 100% REMOTE – Sacramento, CA