Leonardo Hotel Brighton
Brighton, East Sussex
Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player– Be Leonardo
As a Kitchen Porter you’ll be right in the heart of the hotel, so we want you to take pride in everything you’ll be doing to support the Head Chef and keep things running like clockwork. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll love the kitchen environment and thrive under pressure, whilst working as part of a vibrant team to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you’re our ideal Kitchen Porter, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Be passionate about your working area and responsibilities
- Have an eagle eye with keen attention to detail
- Be comfortable adapting to changing priorities in the kitchen
- See a future with food and Leonardo Hotels, and aspire to grow with us – we have amazing Learning and Development programs so the sky is the limit!
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks our colleagues enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression