HoursUp to 37
Notes£29,525 (potential earning of £32,300) – Pay Award Pending
We’re looking to recruit a Joiner to carry out a wide range of joinery work and regularly complete all multi-trade tasks on all types of company owned properties, and also where WDH have secured external contracts and other schemes of work.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will promote the service in a manner consistent with the Customer Charter, ensuring a high standard of Customer Care is achieved at all times.
You will be self-motivated and able to multi-skill in your own and other trade areas to ensure a first-time fix, resolving problems using your own initiative and experience. You will also demonstrate an awareness of Health and Safety at work.
You will ensure that performance is achieved in line with agreed targets and timescales.
What we’re looking for:
- a qualification at Level 2 of the Regulated Qualifications Framework in a relevant subject area, for example an NVQ Level 2 in joinery;
- excellent communications skills;
- experience of programming and timescales with regards to other trades;
- good organisation skills with the ability to plan and organise own work;
- the ability to deliver a quality, value for money service and work flexibly in terms of hours of work to suit the needs of the business and our customers;
- experience working in a customer facing environment.
The core hours of the role are 37 hours, 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday. However, you may be required to work flexibly between 8am and 8pm (including some weekend working). A current, valid UK driving license is also an essential requirement of the role.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Adam Murray, Team Leader – Responsive Repairs on 07979 705353.
This vacancy is open ended. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. It is advisable to apply early to avoid disappointment as applications will be assessed on a regular basis.
WDH is accredited by Investors in People, which means we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. As an employer WDH can offer you a great set of benefits which includes:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 over 5 years service) + statutory bank holidays;
- a very attractive pension scheme (15.7% employer contribution);
- happy to talk flexible working, including options for hybrid working, reduced hours, compressed hours or other flexible working patterns;
- a wide range of personal development opportunities;
- a fantastic health and wellbeing package;
- 1 day to take part in our Volunteering Scheme; and
- "cycle to work" scheme and discounted shopping platform
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all.
You can contact our Recruitment Team by email at [email protected]
Please note: we do not accept CVs.