Role: IT Analyst – Banking
Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow, hybrid working
Salary: £35,000 – £55,000 DOE + highly competitive benefits
Net Talent are partnered with a leading Bank who are going through some incredible changes relating to their Digital space, as they look to become a key competitor within Digital Banking. Truly great company to work for, ideal culture if you are looking for something long-term with great opportunities for personal development and progression.
They are looking to hire an IT Analyst with a background in banking who may have worked in a customer delivery team, analysing credit cards, payments or fraud. This role is very diverse and will involve working on multiple projects with the support of Project Managers, Solution Designers and Subject Matter Experts.
Tech experience and insight:
- Understand the business requirements and identify how best to translate those into systems solutions
- Collaborating with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation
- Planning production software deployment activities and provide input into the change management process
- Defining and articulating project scope to stakeholders to help define the shape of project delivery
- Evaluating and undertaking business and IT impact analysis
- Skills in developing process flows are desirable
- Experience of decision making and prioritising across multiple short, medium and long-term activities, often with complex stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated knowledge Office 365 products including a good knowledge of excel
- Desirable experience of working with ITIL processes
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity!