Investor Relations Associate – Remote – US
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Investor Relations professional to join our finance team. In this high-impact role, you will work with our Head of IR and IR Manager, to help support the day-to-day activities, and execute our IR strategy and plan. The IR Associate role provides an opportunity to work cross-functionally and will have a broad level of exposure throughout the organization. You will collaborate across a variety of groups across Confluent, including finance, accounting, legal, PR, product, and creative, as well as external stakeholders such as sell-side analysts and institutional investors. Qualified candidates will demonstrate attention to detail, collaboration, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and be able to set and meet tight deadlines. #Oneteam value, a curious mindset, and a go-getter attitude are essential for your success.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full cycle of our IR engagement and marketing calendars, and prepare briefing documents for senior executives attending investor events
- Manage the IR alias inbox, and field analyst and investor inquiries to the IR team
- Run the operations of the program: IR website, quarterly earnings logistics, investor events, analyst day, annual meeting, and CRM updates, etc
- Assist the IR team with updating quarterly earnings materials including but not limited to updating our investor and earnings presentations, and checking earnings documents for accuracy
- Assist with ad hoc projects such as building an automated IR dashboard
- IR vendor management including contract/PO/invoice
What You Will Bring:
- Experience in investor relations, equity research, or investment banking
- Exceptional ability to work with people across teams and build/maintain relationships, with excellent communication skills both oral and written
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Communications, or Business
- Proficient in slide presentation and spreadsheet tools
- A high standard of integrity and ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a hyper-growth, dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic, #oneteam spirit, and the commitment to driving operational excellence with a proactive problem-solving approach
At Confluent, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including work history, education, professional experience, and location. This position has an annual estimated salary of $84,000 – $94,500, an annual bonus, and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Confluent offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about our benefits click here.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of job applicants and prospective employees.
IT Data Analyst (MDM, ETL, SSIS, SQL) – Remote
IT Infrastructure Project Manager – Remote
IT Systems Analyst – REMOTE – Columbia, MD
Jr. Business Analyst (Remote) – United States
Jr. Sales and Marketing Assistant – Remote