Internal Controls Support
James Fisher and Sons plc.
St. Helens, Merseyside
Internal Controls Support Analyst
Hybrid working between home and one of our Northwest offices
Who we are
James Fisher and Sons plc is a leading provider of specialised services to the marine, renewables, oil and gas and other high assurance industries worldwide. As an innovative and fast-growing organisation, our highly skilled team and 170-year heritage enable us to deliver solutions to the most demanding operational and technical challenges faced by our customers around the world.
About the role
As Internal Controls Support Analyst you will support the Internal Controls Function in improving financial, operational and IT control and risk management processes across the James Fisher Group. This is a varied and exciting role that will give you great opportunities to develop within a Control and Risk environment. We are flexible on where you work and will consider applications from anyone who can work across one of our sites in the Northwest; Barrow, Bamber Bridge, Knutsford and St Helens.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Internal Controls function in all aspects of document control and programme administration.
- Support and participate in the transfer of data into the Internal Controls programme tracker and provide ongoing maintenance.
- Maintain the process flow documentation and flow charts received from third party support and internal sources, ensuring consistent handling and clear version control .
- Engaging with other members of the Internal Controls function, operating companies and third parties to arrange, communicate and update meeting, training and workshop schedules.
- Facilitate and participate in an internal testing programme within the operating companies to demonstrate ongoing compliance with control requirements.
- Support the regular reporting of progress towards remediation, embedding of controls and testing outcomes.
What do you need?
We are looking for individuals with experience of Project Document control, ISO 9001 administration or similar role either from practice or industry. You should also have previous cybersecurity and IT controls, data analysis and reporting experience as well as strong attention to detail. You must be a self-motivated individual with good time management skills and a flexible approach to your work. Whilst it’s not essential it would be highly advantageous if you have experience of working in a US SOX environment.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, then click ‘apply’ now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, on occasion applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
James Fisher and Sons are committed to taking positive action on diversity and strongly encourage applications for candidates from all backgrounds. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer and recognise that our success depends on our talented and diverse workforce. For more information Click here